Friday 15 July 2011

The ups and downs of the past week or so!

Hello!

You know when some one asks you "What do you want first the good or bad news?" and you almost always say bad news first as it will be made better by the good news afterwards! Well I thought I would start with the weeks downs :(

  • My unit has not got tickets to big gig.
  • My home made ice cream turned out as a milkshake
And now this Weeks ups! :D
  • I got a PINK camping tripod stool!! 
  • I got my (Very long) Camp Kit list!
  • We have made Ginger beer, Lemonade and Burgers at Guides for the Wacky Sports day/ Barbecue next week
  • My Ice cream/Milkshake was gorgeous!!Yummy!
  • I am really excited about Camp!
  • There are only three more days in Lower school uniform left!
As you can see the ups out way the downs even though not going to Big Gig is really horrible :'( there is still lots of good things going on!

Any way I am looking for some more writers for my blog (hopefully someone who is going to Big Gig) so that there will be loads more for you to read and always some one to write when I am away from my computer! So if you would like to be a writer for my blog please e-mail me at tiddlepush@hotmail.co.uk and please attatch proof of your being in Guiding i.e. Promise certificate.

Thankyou
Sarah Darley

Comment Below and don't forget to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment