Thursday 20 October 2011

The last Guides before my sister starts :(

Hello, I haven't been posting lately due to course work and homework swamping me!
But My Olympic night was good fun!
Any way tonight was the last night before my little sister (Mary) moves up to my guides unit, and I will never again be free :( , her last brownie night was last night and she organised it, she did a brownies version of the dragons den, but in this version everyone wins!

I haven't got much else to say at the moment but tomorrow is a big trip meeting so I will tell you all about that when I have a chance!!!

Shout out to Sophie Watson and Bromwin Jones!!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sara, I'm Cam from Canada, check out my blog, and if you're still looking, I'd totally be willing to help you out with the blog!!

    ReplyDelete